Welcome to the www.2ndlovecosmetics.com website (the “Website”) Terms and Conditions. Your use of this Website is governed by the Terms and Conditions set out below. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the Website. By using the Website, completing the customer registration with us or placing an order on the Website you agree to be governed and bound by the Terms and Conditions.
1. Use of the Website
- Jet Cosmetics, LLC (we or us) owns and operates the Website www.2ndlovecosmetics.com.
- The information we gather consists of: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card details. Any other information you wish to provide is offered under your own discretion and by your own decision.
- When you provide personal information, it is provided to enable us to process your order. By providing it you consent to it being used by Jet Cosmetics, LLC
- We may use this information for internal purposes only for assessing our business processes, including but not limited to enhancing the web site, as well as for the purpose of business and marketing development.
- This information will only be used internally and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. We may use this personal information to notify you of our products, promotions and special offers. We may disclose personal information to comply with any legal process or government request.
- Any information disclosed to us that is not requested is done at the customer’s initiative.
- We implement physical, electronic, procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
- Should any part of the company be sold you agree to the transfer of this personal information.
3. Placing an Order and Order Acceptance
- Our products are sold for personal use only. There will be no contract of any kind between you and Jet Cosmetics, LLC. Your order (including payment) is an offer to buy from us, so nothing we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually send the product to you. At any point up until then, we may decide not to send the products to you and to give you a full refund. At this moment in time, Jet Cosmetics, LLC does not have a backorder system so if an item is out of stock, it will be automatically left out from your order. We will inform you of this via email. You will have to re-order when it becomes available again. At the moment the goods are shipped (and not before), a contract will be made between you and us.
- By clicking on the confirm order button you place your order request for goods from the Website. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions.
- Once you have placed your order, we will send to you an acknowledgement providing you with a payment reference and the value of your order, which has been debited to your credit card. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Jet Cosmetics, LLC
- We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, we are unable to obtain authorization for your payment or if we identify a product or pricing error. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. If we are unable to fulfill your order we will contact you via email advising you of this. You are responsible for updating us on any changes in your email or contact details. An email which has been sent by us is deemed to have been accepted and read by you.
4. Description of Products
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are accurate at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- This may not always be up to date.
- If, by mistake, we have under-priced a product, we will not have to deliver that product to you at the stated price, provided that we tell you before we post the product. You can then decide if you still want the product.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing products on the Website. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law or due to certain limitations encountered through the mechanics of the Website, we cannot guarantee that product descriptions, colors or other content available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- All prices indicated for products on the website are exclusive of delivery charges.
- The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered and delivery charges as set out in FAQ under Shipping Charges & Policy.
- Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in FAQ under Accepted Credit Cards.
- We can not be held liable for any delays due to card validation checks.
6. Passing of Property
- We will retain the legal ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by you and such payment has been received by us. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
- All products we may supply you are for personal use only and cannot be re-sold, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, signed by the authorized signatory of both parties.
7. Delivery and Acceptance
- We aim to ship all orders within 24 hours after receipt of funds due.
- Reasonable allowance should be made for orders made over the weekend and during National Holidays. We do our best to deliver within 30 days of the date of your order but shall not be liable for loss occasioned by delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control.
- Orders should be delivered within 5 -12 working days after receipt of order. Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only.
- As soon as you have received the goods, you will assume all risk in the goods.
- Upon receipt of the goods you must inspect the goods and you will be deemed to have accepted the goods. We shall not be obliged to accept any rejection of the goods at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. Returns and Exchanges
- If you have to return or exchange a product, please do so within 14 days of purchase & enclose your original receipt.
- Refunds are made based on the original purchase price. Unfortunately, we are not able to refund shipping costs or take responsibility for lost / damaged items.
- Please understand that we cannot take returns nor offer refunds on overly used products.
- Follow the Returns and Exchanges procedure listed under the Websites FAQ or email us for complete instructions.
- We are unable to process returns & exchanges without the original product(s), and the list of required information listed in the Returns and Exchanges section of our FAQ.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to refund any shipping charges incurred on your part. For valued items, we recommend that you add shipping insurance in the event the item is lost or damaged during transit.
- Proof of shipping is not proof of receipt.
- Please note that products purchased through the Website may not be returned or exchanged at retail / other web locations that sell 2nd Love cosmetics.
10. Cancellation Policy
- As we aim to process orders within 24 hours, you will not be able to cancel your order once placed.
11. Customer Service
- We are happy to help you with any enquiries you may have and are ready to assist you. Just let us know what’s on your mind.
12. Intellectual Property and Trademark
- All contents available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is the property of Jet Cosmetics, LLC and 2ndlovecosmetics.com and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
- The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, the “Trade Marks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of Jet Cosmetics, LLC in the United States and other countries, and are protected by the U.S. and international trade mark laws.
- Except as set forth in the limited license below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content, the Trade Marks, nor any other portion of the Website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, distributed, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
13. Limited License Use
- We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Website. Other use can not be made without written consent.
- The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website without written permission from us.
- Any unauthorized use by you of the Website terminates the limited license set forth in this section without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
14. Limited Liability
- The Website is presented “as is”. We make no representations or warranties of any kind in connection with these terms or the Website, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
- The Website is provided by us without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will try to correct them as soon as we can.
- You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable, whether legal or otherwise, under any circumstances, for any of the following: i) interruption of business; ii) incompatibility of the Website with any of your computer or telecommunications equipment or software ; iii) technical problems or errors or interruptions of the Website; iv) inadequacy of the Website to meet your requirements v) access delays or access interruptions to the Website; vi) data non-delivery, mis delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; vii) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-Website links on the Website; viii) computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during “hyperlink” to or from third party websites; ix) any inconsistencies, inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the content x) events beyond our reasonable control.
- Further, to the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss or privacy or loss of data) related to the Website regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and we encourage you to visit these Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are fully aware of our Terms and Conditions. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Website.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods to any person for any reason whatsoever, to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the Website. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing of any goods from this Website whether or not such goods have been sold; removing or editing content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- We make no promise that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Any contracts between you and us are concluded in English.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- The failure by Jet Cosmetics, LLC to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the Terms and Conditions shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time thereafter to enforce all Terms and Conditions.
Copyright © 2009 Jet Cosmetics, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.